Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Social Media

Well, this week was dedicated to Social Media. I was reading/copying lot of information from web. The idea is to print everything what looks interesting and take these papers to the bus when I will go to my Mom for Christmas. Trip will take 3,5 hours, so, I will have time to read and think about that, to make some notes.

I still need to create my logo and think how my website suppose to look like. Million ideas, not so easy to choose only one, lol! Also I need to find someone who knows how to create websites/or maybe for the first time I'll try to find some free template (any suggestions??).

---

Also I registered on Twitter, it helps me to get more information about Virtual Assistance. It is a fun tool, I'm just learning how to work with it, probably wont use it just for fun, but for work.

I think I will start working with clients on end of January. At that time my business will be legal already. And I probably will have my logo at this time also :)

---

I like to feel busy and see the results. Makes me feel very good!

p.s. If you have a Twitter account- let me know ;)

No comments: