Hi there! I was busy these days with two major topics- flowers and business :)
I had repot some african violets into new soil, it took two days, LOL!
Also I was working on my business project. I already have registered domain name and also business name. I'll tell you more later about that, as I still need to do some paper work before saying that officially.
Also I made some money from my flowers- I sold few (I had few of the same kind) to other collectors. And you know what? I also got another order to make some things and decorate with Decoupage technique! Isn't that cool to have some hobbies that can also generate some income for you? Especially on crisis time :)
Anyway, these days I spent 2/3 of my time on reading just right everything about business starting- some laws that would help me become official business owner, some ideas about beginners marketing, lot of specific information about virtual assistants (VA). Feels like I am working again, and thats cool!
Best wishes! Thank you for subscribing ;)
Jade
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment